Meetings, Agendas, Minutes & Budget
CRA Leadership Structure
The Gainesville Community Redevelopment Agency is governed by the CRA Board (composed of the Gainesville City Commission) and reports to the City Manager. The CRA is also guided by four citizen advisory boards representing each district. The current FY 2019 CRA Board is led by CRA Chair Harvey Ward, Chair Pro-Tempore David Arreola, Member Adrian Hayes-Santos, Member Gail Johnson, Member Lauren Poe, Member Gigi Simmons, and Member Helen Warren. Deborah Bowie serves as the Interim CRA Executive Director.
- The CRA Board meets at 3PM on the 3rd Monday of every month at City Hall (200 E. University Ave)
- The Eastside Redevelopment Area Advisory Board (ERAB) meets at 5:30PM on the second Tuesday of every month at Gainesville Technology Entrepreneurship Center (GTEC) (2153 SE Hawthorne Rd #101)
- The College Park/University Heights Advisory Board (CPUH) meets at 5:00PM on the first Wednesday of every month in the UF Wadsworth Conference Room (2012 W University Ave)
- The Fifth Avenue/Pleasant Street Advisory Board (FAPS) meets at 5:30PM on the first Tuesday of every other month at the CRA Office (802 NW 5th Ave, Suite 200)
- The Downtown Redevelopment Area Advisory Board (DRAB) meets at 8:30AM on the second Thursday of every other month in the GRU multipurpose room (301 SE 4th Ave)
Click on the Legistar tab below to view CRA Board agendas and minutes – it is updated each month. Events such as workshops and groundbreaking ceremonies are listed on the CRA Facebook page. Advisory board agendas and minutes are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-393-8200.